- The difference we make
- Charities that benefit
- How your donations help people out
- The Entertainer and four children’s hospitals case study
- Zizzi Restaurants and The Prince’s Trust case study
- Domino’s Pizza and Special Olympics GB case study
- St Andrew’s Hospice and the Grimsby and Cleethorpes Community Initiative case study
- How Pennies works
- Get Involved
- About us
Spread the word
Our latest news
- December 10, 2013Gear up for day seven of our Christmas competition series and win £100 to spend at Evans Cycles
Last year, cycling specialists Evans Cycles introduced the electronic charity box to their online store, offering customers buying everything from high-vis jackets to brand new road bikes the chance round up their orders and donate a few extra pence to the retailer’s charity partner, Special Olympics GB.
- December 9, 2013Day six of "Christmas comes early" - Win £100 to spend in any Zizzi restaurant!
Back in December 2010, Zizzi became the first restaurant chain to start using Pennies, allowing their customers to add a few pence to their bill at the end of their meal, in turn raising hundreds of thousands for charity.