Next time you buy a spare part or accessory from online retailer BuySpares, why not take the chance to round-up your order and give a few pennies to John Taylor Hospice.
The John Taylor Hospice is a Birmingham-based charity that provides a range of quality specialist medical, nursing, clinical and social care services for people with life-threatening illnesses in a caring and friendly environment.
BuySpares have partnered John Taylor Hospice since June 2010 and have helped to raise awareness and money through a number of fundraising activities including staff members participating in Great Midlands Fun Run, a quiz and auction evening, workplace raffles and even their own take on ‘Movember’.
Working with Pennies enables BuySpares customers to get involved in the fundraising effort and help support John Taylor Hospice in their invaluable work.
BuySpares are one of the UK’s largest suppliers of appliance spares and accessories. Through their website you have access to over 1.5million parts as well as handy how-to videos and advice articles to show you how to fit them.
Some facts about BuySpares:
- 40 years experience within the appliance spares industry
- Spare parts from more than 500 leading manufacturers
- More than 50 handy appliance how-to videos in their Advice Centre
- Delivery throughout the UK and to 13 European countries
- More than 500 employees in their head office complex and national distribution centre (NDC)