The first hotel brand to go live with Pennies
Travelodge, the UK’s fastest growing budget hotel chain, is the first hotel brand to partner up with Pennies.
When you purchase a hotel room at www.travelodge.co.uk, you now have the opportunity to round-up your booking to the nearest pound and donate the change to Macmillan Cancer Support.
Travelodge would like to invite you to join us in making a real difference by sparing a few pennies for Macmillan the next time you purchase a hotel room at one of our 460 hotels across the UK.
Did you know?
- Travelodge is the fastest growing budget hotel chain in the UK.
- It was the first budget hotel brand to launch in the UK in 1985.
- Travelodge operates over 460 hotels (over 30,600 rooms) – in Ireland, Spain and the UK and It has over 6,000 members of staff.
- Travelodge is growing rapidly with plans to operate 70,000 rooms (approximately 1,000 hotels) by 2025 and it will be the biggest hotel operator in London by the 2012 Olympics.
- Travelodge offers rooms from £19 per room not per person.
- 87% of Travelodge’s room bookings are conducted online.
- Last year over nine million people stayed with Travelodge.