Brief description:Travelodge, the UK’s fastest growing budget hotel chain, is the first hotel brand to partner up with Pennies.
The first hotel brand to go live with Pennies
Travelodge, the UK’s fastest growing budget hotel chain, is the first hotel brand to partner up with Pennies.
When you purchase a hotel room at www.travelodge.co.uk, you now have the opportunity to round-up your booking to the nearest pound and donate the change to Macmillan Cancer Support.
Travelodge would like to invite you to join us in making a real difference by sparing a few pennies for Macmillan the next time you purchase a hotel room at one of our 460 hotels across the UK.Did you know?
- Travelodge is the fastest growing budget hotel chain in the UK.
- It was the first budget hotel brand to launch in the UK in 1985.
- Travelodge operates over 460 hotels (over 30,600 rooms) - in Ireland, Spain and the UK and It has over 6,000 members of staff.
- Travelodge is growing rapidly with plans to operate 70,000 rooms (approximately 1,000 hotels) by 2025 and it will be the biggest hotel operator in London by the 2012 Olympics.
- Travelodge offers rooms from £19 per room not per person.
- 87% of Travelodge’s room bookings are conducted online.
- Last year over nine million people stayed with Travelodge.